For you our latest deals, promotions and all the latest news.
BSC Amino BCAA Fuel 270G
Product Code: BSCAMINO
Branch Chain Amino Acid Facts
- BCAA's comprise one third of muscle protein and play a key role in maintaining muscle protein reserves.
- Requirements for BCAA's sharply increase during strenuous physical activity and athletic training.
- Formulated to help decrease protein breakdown and encourage protein conservation and synthesis during times of increased physiological stress.
- BCAAs are found in high amounts in skeletal muscle
- Can be taken up by muscle cells and used as an energy source
- BCAAs directly stimulate protein synthesis
- Supplemental BCAAs supply energy for working muscle and may help improve performance in athletic events, particularly in endurance events.
- BCAAs enhance protein synthesis and reduce protein breakdown during strenuous exercise.
- During times of increased physiological stress, the body’s requirements for BCAAs are greatly increased
- Important in conserving body stores of protein during times of increased physiological stress
- May be helpful in increasing muscle mass / muscle development and repair
- Provides nutritional support for athletic endurance and muscle building
- Supplementation with HMB may help to minimize exercise-induced muscle damage / may help to minimize protein breakdown during resistance-exercise training
- Supplementation with HMB, in conjunction with resistance-exercise training, may enhance / increase gains in muscle function
BCAAHMB has moved beyond the basis of a standard branch chain amino acid (BCAA) supplement by incorporating Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate, a metabolite of the branched chain amino acid, Leucine. The combination of these two ingredients has created the ultimate formula for increasing lean muscle mass and strength.
Of the 9 essential amino acids, BCAA’s are characterized by three, Leucine, Iso-leucine and Valine. These three amino acids are known to support many processes including anabolic muscle growth, endurance performance as well as increasing mental function and mood. BCAA’s account for one third of muscle tissue, however, as they are essential amino acids, (meaning the body does not produce them itself) the body needs to ingest them through foods or supplements.
By supplementing with BCAA’s you can increase the amount of BCAA’s present in the muscle tissue. And because BCAA’s are far easier to convert into energy it means that during intense exertion they will be used for energy, slowing the breakdown of muscle tissue and preventing catabolism. In addition to this, research has shown that Leucine enriched BCAA’s can elevate and prolong protein synthesis post training. This is due to BCAA’s ability to increase the amino acid concentration within the cell increasing a specific muscle building pathway (mTORC1)
Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate (HMB): HMB is a metabolite of the branched chain amino acid, Leucine, and plays a role in protein synthesis. It is naturally produced in the human body in low levels, and when used as a dietary supplement it’s said to promote muscle mass and give support to muscle recovery.
Research has also shown that people with higher intake levels of BCAA’s have decreased rates of developing obesity and improved body composition. This is again due to the prowess of Leucine which can increase glucose tolerance and energy expenditure. Ultimately this makes BCAA a great companion for lean muscle development.
BCAAHMB combines two essential muscle developing nutrients that can give your body the ability to enhance it’s protein synthesis and lean muscle development. Even if you’re not looking for massive gains in muscle mass, BCAAHMB can be used to improve your recovery and maintain and develop your lean muscle mass.
Amino Acids, Electrolytes, Vitamins – No Caffeine.
Essential Amino BCAA Fuel is essential amino acids, BCAA’s, electrolytes and metabolic energy vitamins that support the body's ability to stimulate protein synthesis and adapt to increased performance during a workout regimen without caffeine.
Essential Aminos Fuel promotes hydration, protein anabolism, and a decrease in muscle soreness. Essential Amino BCAA Fuel is a very low carbohydrate, amino rich sustained energy for intense training.
Combat the tissue ravaging effects of catabolism allowing you to build lean muscle faster. BSc BCAAHMB complex has been developed to provide athletes with cutting edge anti-catabolic muscle tissue support. BCAAHMB is a precise blend of the three branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) –Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine combined with Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate (HMB), providing you with the essential nutrients to spare muscle amino acid reserves and develop lean muscle. The anti-catabolic properties of this formulation are particularly beneficial in maintaining muscle tissue during times of physical stress. Supplementation with BCAA’s and HMB can enhance muscle gain and exercise performance.
BCAAHMB is a precise blend of the three branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) –Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine combined with Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate (HMB). HMB is a metabolite of the branched chain amino acid, Leucine, and plays a role in protein synthesis. It is naturally produced in the human body in low levels, and when used as a dietary supplement it’s said to promote muscle mass and give support to muscle recovery. Hence, by combining BCAA’s and HMB, BSc have formulated the ultimate anti-catabolic formula for athletes to improve lean muscle mass and strength.
Product Ingredient Highlights:
Leucine: Leucine is one of the three branched chain amino acids and is unique in its ability to stimulate skeletal muscle protein synthesis. In fact, leucine has approximately a 10 fold greater impact on protein synthesis than any other amino acid!
Isoleucine: Predominately known for it’s ability to repair and rebuild muscle tissue, Isoleucine is a big assest to both endurance and strength based athletes. It also helps the body enhance energy and assist with the recovery process.
Valine: Much like the other two essential amino acids Leucine and Isoleucine, Valine is needed for its muscle growth and repair properties, as well as its ability in muscle metabolism.
Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate (HMB): HMB is a metabolite of the branched chain amino acid, Leucine, and plays a role in protein synthesis. It is naturally produced in the human body in low levels, and when used as a dietary supplement it’s said to promote muscle mass and give support to muscle recovery
Take 2 tablets 30minutes before training and 2 tablets 30minutes post training.